Tube Cleaning Equipment Accessories
Flexible shafts with stainless steel inner core for your cleaning system
• Highest quality materials available
• Gets the longest life possible out of your flex shafts
• Available in many sizes and connectors
Since the inner core of the shafts are the heart of the system and take most of the strain, we use the highest quality material in our shafts available, ensuring the longest life. When ordering specify tube ID and length required.
• Tube sizes 1/4" & 3/8" have 8-32 thread female tooling connectors
• Tube sizes 7/16" thru 1" have 1/4"-28 thread female tooling connectors
• Tube Sizes 1" & larger have 1/4"-28 thread female tooling connectors
Brushes - Used with either the Flex-Shaft cleaners or the CG 625/1250
Nylon Brushes — "N"
Used for removing soft deposits in any tube material, especially useful for final 'finishing' of tubes.
Spin Grit Brushes — "SN"
Used for removing soft and light scale deposits in any tube material. The Nylon Brushes are impregnated with a Silicon Abrasive Grit to clean and polish.
Stainless Steel Brushes — "SS"
Used for removing soft and light scale deposits in carbon steel, stainless steel, monel, titanium, etc.
Brass Brushes — "B"
Used for removing soft and light scale deposits in copper, brass, and their alloyed tubes.
SPECIAL NOTE: Brushes larger than 1" are provided in 1/4" increments up to 8" OD.
Flue - Carbon Steel & Nylon Brushes
Carbon Steel is recommended for removing soft and light scale deposits in ferous tubes and Nylon for final polishing. Flue Brushes 4" & Larger sized in increments.