• Simple to use vacuum leak detector
• Identifies leaks in 1/4" to 3" OD tubes in seconds
• Optional pads to test tubes up to 6" OD
• Uses standard plant air from 70 psi to 100 psi
• Very pliable nozzles for easily tube sealing
Quick, reliable, durable & proven design. When trying to locate leaking tubes the Vacuum Leak Detector VLD-2500 is the industry standard. Manufactured with the end user in mind, it is virtually foolproof and indestructible. Seal off one end of the suspect tube(s) with either a rubber tube plug (see our tube plug section for sizes) or the t-handle with an attached nozzle; then insert the vacuum leak detector into tube to be tested and depress the trigger, a loss of vacuum indicates a leaking tube. The VLD-2500 has a filter system to prevent debris inside the tube from clogging the tool.
Complete VLD-2500 kit is provided with the following:
• VLD-2500 Vacuum Leak Detector w/Carrying Case • 12" Extension Tube & T-Handle • Nozzle - for 3/16" - 11/8" ID Tubes (other sizes Available) • Rubber Tube Plugs (Qty 4) - to fit 5/8" 13-24 ga Tubes • Rubber Tube Plugs (Qty 4) - to fit 3/4" 14-24 ga Tubes • Rubber Tube Plugs (Qty 4) - to fit 1" 11-24 ga Tubes
Lunch is on us! Let our industry reps come to your offices and highlight the latest advancements in piping isolation, tube plugs, heat exchanger tools and more. Save time while increasing your awareness of new products to the market!
Request Product Training
Our industry experts can come out to your plant or shop and show you how to use the tools USA Industries sells. Including: Heat Exchanger Tools, Specialty Piping Blinds, Snap It, Tube Plugs, and more...