Paddle Blinds in Isolation & Hydrotest Thicknesses
Paddle Blinds (Line Blinds, Line Blanks, Spades, Hydro Binds, Isolation Skillets) Available for Sale or Rent
Frequently found in petrochemical and cement plants, refineries, bulk loading and storage terminals, Liquid Petrochemical Gas and Natural Gas gathering systems, marine facilities, steel mills, and food processing facilities, paddle blinds are used during line repairs, maintenance and turnarounds.
Our inventory of isolation and hydrotest thickness paddle blinds, also called a pancake, spade, skillet, slip, spec, blank and test blind are available for rental and sale, and are ready to ship 24/7-365 days of the year. Consequently, because our team of professional engineers and factory staff are on-call every day of the year, we can and will ship existing inventory or manufacture new parts in order to meet your needs quicker than our competitors.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 96"
- Isolation, Hydrotest or Custom Thicknesses
- 516 - Gr70 Carbon Steel or Any Alloy and Coating is Available
- Class 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
- Series A & API-605 Series B Specs is Available for Sizes 26" and Above
- Easily Identifiable Coloring, Markings and Handles
- Same Day Shipping / Delivery (local)