Spectacle Blinds / Figure 8's
Spectacle Blinds (Figure-8 Blind/Blank, Eye Glass Blind/Blank, Blind & Spacer Sets) in Any Size, Rating or Alloy
USA Industries' Figure 8 or Spectacle Blinds are a single piece of machined metal and therefore eliminates the hassle of having seperate paddle blind and spacer sets. When a section of your pipe needs to be isolated from the rest for maintenance, a spectacle blind will make the process much easier!
A Figure 8 blind is most often mounted in the open position with the pipe flow unubstructed so it will operate normally. An industrial paddle blind is mounted onto one of the bolts making it easy to isolate a section of pipe. Firstly, just loosen the other bolts and rotate the blind around. Secondly and subsequently, this simple manuever will close the pipe and prevent flow, while simultaneously visually identifying that the pipe is closed.
- Prevents Blind / Spacer Loss
- Prevents Issues During Maintenance Due to Pipe Spreading
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 96"
- 516 - Gr70 Carbon Steel or Any Alloy & Coating Available
- Any Thickness, Rating or Alloy is Available
- Sizes and Thicknesses Meet ASME 16.48, ASME 16.5, ASME B16.47 Specs
- Same Day Ship/Delivery (Local)