Low & High Pressure Expandable Tube Plugs
Get "Performance Under Pressure" with Expandable Low & High Pressure Rubber Tube Plugs
Ideal for use when temporarily or permanently plugging your heat exchanger, boiler or condenser tubes. USA Industries' expanding tube plugs excel in low- and high-pressure environments, are tested to withstand pressure up to 150 PSI, are resistant to oil & gasoline, thrive in temperatures from -45°F to 300°F, are easy to install with just a socket wrench, and are reusable and long-lasting with proper care.
- Resistant to oil and gasoline
- Easy to use and reusable with proper maintenance
- Rated to 150 PSI with proper installation
- Optional safety lanyards installed upon request
- In-stock items ship within 24 hours