Metal Expansion Plugs
Metal Expansion Plugs provide a superior seal without causing tube damage or ovaling of the tubesheet hole
Our Metal Expansion Plugs can provide a seal up to 4000 PSI and 1200 Degrees F. In less than one minute, the Metal Expansion Plug can be installed or removed using a standard wrench or socket. These plugs require only 20-60 ft. lbs. of torque to install depending on material and can be manufactured from any material specified.
- Requires no welding, eliminating damage to tube sheets and tube sheet ligaments
- Cam and wedge design greatly reduces blowout possibility
- Provide a leak free Helium seal to 1 x 10-9 c/sec.
- Each plug fits multiple tube sizes
- In-stock items ship within 24 hours